Love Your Smile Dentistry Scholarship
In 2019, Love Your Smile Dentistry established The Love Your Smile Dentistry scholarship to help alleviate the financial burdens associated with fees for attending school, cost of books, cost of transportation to attend school, cost of housing, and other relative expenses associated with school.
The philanthropic efforts of the Ellis family are continuing through this scholarship to assist those in need. The workforce is more educated and competitive than ever. We understand that many paths can be traveled and it’s important to recognize the costs associated with each path.
Applications are open all year! Award amounts vary and awarded on a rolling basis.
- Must be an active patient of Love Your Smile Dentistry or a dependent or spouse of a patient of Love Your Smile Dentistry
- Must have completed high school (or on track to complete high school/graduating senior) and be enrolled in school to advance your education
- Priority will be given to applicants enrolled in a Historically Black College or University (HBCU)
- Complete essay using at least 250 words but no more than 500 words to describe the following:
- Patient or relative status of patient of Love Your Smile Dentistry
- Demonstrate need for financial assistance
- Explain the specific use and need for scholarship funds
- Your future plans
- Complete the application process
- Provide any supporting documentation and consent to publish information
- Complete the interview process